Friday, November 12, 2010

The RNC Race: Lines Are Drawn

As I mentioned earlier, winning isn't enough for Michael Steele and his Republican counterparts. Granted, Steele is a buffoon and isn't competent enough to run anything, let alone the Republican Party, but I think the next race to become RNC chair will become a microcosm of what will play out within the Republican caucus and in the 2012 race. It will be interesting to see how hard to the right Anuzis tacts. Rarely does winning expose such deep divides. Said Anuzis:
My agenda is very straightforward. I have no interest in running for office. I won’t be writing a book.  It is not my goal to be famous. However, you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who will work harder, more diligently and be more committed to electing Republicans from the top to every township and city across this great country of ours.
Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment